Beyond the Report: Making Better Use of Your Data
Online • Live • 1.5 hrs • $125-250
Improve how data is systematically shared and utilized by your team through carefully crafted meetings.
Most organizations spend lots of money and time collecting data but struggle to utilize it effectively to generate insights that can then inform your decisions and actions. You may be unsure how to make meaning of the data, how to transform that data into needed action, or who to invite into the whole process.
This workshop offers a framework for understanding how we move from data to insight to action – you will identify where breakdowns are happening for your teams and craft a draft plan for using meeting(s) to convene the right people, at the right time, with the right data in their hands.
You will be more confident integrating data into meetings, and your team will increase their ability to make informed decisions that lead to continuous improvement.
What will you learn?
You will explore a data-use framework with a case study. Using this framework and our 4 Part Meeting Framework, you will draft a plan for increasing dialogue around your data and work with other participants to strengthen your draft.
- 90-minute facilitated workshop
- Participants will receive:
- A resource and tool exclusively available to workshop participants
- A curated list of public resources to continue your learning
What else do you need to know?
- Participants should have in mind an initiative, project or strategic decision where your organization would benefit from stronger use of data.
- This workshop does not offer guidance on what data to collect, how to collect it, or how to do formal data analysis/visualization.