If COVID-19 has cancelled your plans to take a GLP course, consider working with a GLP mentor.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
GLP mentors offer individualized guidance in learning assessment, design, facilitation or evaluation. The number of hours you work with a mentor and the schedule is totally up to you.
We can do any of the following (and more!):
- Inspire your creative thinking as a designer
- Observe your own (live or virtual) facilitation and provide feedback
- Offer input on one of your meeting or learning designs, and suggest ways to evaluate it
- Support you to stay true to adult learning principles whatever your role in an organization
- Generate ideas for building a learning-centered culture in your workplace
- Work with you to enhance your own learning and professional growth
YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION IS FREE
You can request to work with someone you know at GLP, or we can match you to a mentor based on your interests and area of focus. In order to make sure that your GLP mentor is a good fit for you, we offer a free 30 minutes discussion.