Art of Facilitation
In-Person • Live • 2 days
Whether you are a new or experienced facilitator, you will enjoy the time and safe environment to experiment with proven approaches to effective facilitation and get honest, appreciative feedback from colleagues.
What will you learn?
This is an engaging and highly personalized course, with ongoing invitations to test, try and practice the new content being learned. Here is a sample of what you will have achieved by the end of the course:
- analyzed, practiced and assessed principles of adult learning in facilitating events
- role-played how to facilitate a variety of facilitation skills and received feedback
- used 8 steps of planning to adapt an existing learning design
- practiced using purposeful energizers to change and monitor learners’ energy
- named the exact uses of a variety of visuals as learning aids.
- 2 day in-person training with mock virtual facilitation
What else do you need to know?
- There is no pre-requisite for this course (previous training with GLP is helpful but not necessary)
All prices listed are the standard cost per person, though prices may vary (based on in-person locations). We offer discounted early-bird registration for all live trainings. To ensure that our trainings are inclusive and accessible, we can usually offer discounted registration for individuals with financial need, nonprofits, and people who work in an education or faith-based field. We also recognize the value of partner learning (2+ people from an organization attending the same training) and are often able to offer a discounted rate in these situations. Reach out to us to work something out.
Please note: discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions; prices for in-person trainings do not include costs for travel, food and lodging.