Tyler is a Senior Partner and Certified Dialogue Education Teacher with Global Learning Partners. Tyler has held leadership roles for more than a decade and has contributed his design, facilitation, organizational strategy, and financial empowerment expertise to organizations in the U.S. and abroad. Tyler sees the learning-centered approach as a discipline that takes courage and commitment to bring to life. He intentionally practices and reflects on this discipline and strives for incremental progress each day. As a Senior Partner, Tyler leads client projects, supports others on the consulting team, and offers input into the strategic vision of the company. Tyler is an experienced project manager, driving projects forward, while balancing the needs of the learners, his clients, and the team.
Tyler lives in New York City with his wife and two daughters. He aspires to take one action each day towards racial justice. He is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu practitioner, real estate hobbyist, and aspiring accordion player.
Education + Training
- Masters of Business Administration – Binghamton University (SUNY), New York, NY
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Language and Literature – Binghamton University (SUNY), Binghamton, NY
- New York University – Certificate in Financial Planning
- Global Learning Partners – Certified Dialogue Education Teacher
- Google Certified Educator – Level 1
- Rapid Response Preparing Financial Navigators to Serve Their Communities
- Unearthing Collective Wisdom Strengthening Disaster Preparedness & Early Action with PLA Tools and Principles
- Developing Professionally, Convening Virtually
- A New Take on Tax Reform
- Innovative Mobile Based Program During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Co-creating a Personal Finance Program for NYC
Listen to Tyler on the Shift the Power: A Learning-Centered Podcast