Online • Live • 8 hours/6 weeks • $795
Transform your meeting culture by using practical frameworks to plan virtual or in-person meetings that will be efficient, effective and energizing.
Meetings can consume a lot of our time or they can be satisfying opportunities to learn from colleagues and accomplish meaningful work together. Whether you are attending or running meetings in your workplace, we all have a choice to inherit the prevailing meeting culture or to strengthen it by being more effective and efficient.
What will you learn?
In this course, you will actively explore key concepts and develop practical skills that, together, will help you re-imagine the meeting culture in your workplace. Throughout the course you will apply what you are learning by workshopping a meeting plan for one of your own upcoming meetings.
Here’s just a sample of the specific objectives you’ll achieve during the course…
- Distinguished among three critical phases of meetings and the value of each.
- Examined a four-part framework to plan a meeting with intention.
- Explored opportunities to strengthen meeting culture in your workplace.
- Clarified the roles of meeting attendees for effective and efficient decision-making.
- Explored how to avoid unnecessary meetings.
- Tech Session to get comfortable navigating Miro and our KnowHowHub app
- Three engaging 2-hr virtual workshops (one per week for 3 weeks)
- Micro-learning “nuggets”
- Independent work on a Meeting Plan
- One 1-hr Group Coaching session to help you apply learning from the course to your work and workplace
- Access to the KnowHowHub app for resources during and beyond the course
What else do you need to know?
- Pre-requisites: None
All prices listed are the standard cost per person, though prices may vary (based on in-person locations). We offer discounted early-bird registration for all live trainings. To ensure that our trainings are inclusive and accessible, we can usually offer discounted registration for individuals with financial need, nonprofits, and people who work in an education or faith-based field. We also recognize the value of partner learning (2+ people from an organization attending the same training) and are often able to offer a discounted rate in these situations. Reach out to us to work something out.
Please note: discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions; prices for in-person trainings do not include costs for travel, food and lodging.