As a virtual company – the GLP team is spread across the country with no physical office – we spend a lot of time planning, leading, and facilitating events online. We invite you to consider some practical tips from our collective experience with a learning-centered approach that can facilitate your work, strengthen team connections, and serve the goals you set out to achieve.
If you are not sure where to start, begin with this reflection from GLP Founder Jane Vella, An Observation Guide for Systems Change
Getting started hosting online meetings that work
- 4 Tips to Ease Your Virtual Meeting Stress
- Facilitating Virtual Meetings: Tips for Success
- Outside the Agenda | Open Meetings during the Pandemic
- Tips for Using Zoom
- Go Slow to Go Fast
How do I move my teaching online?
- How to Ensure Learning During a Webinar
- Moving my University Class Online – Where do I Start?
- Moving my University Class Online | Asynchronous Learning
- Moving my University Class Online | Synchronous Learning
- Finding Your Way to the Right Learning Management System
- Harnessing the Power of Parents | For K-12 Teachers
Managing work, staff and kids at home
- Management Tips During a Crisis and Economic Change
- Easy to Read Communications are Crucial in a Crisis
- Managing Work and Home | Life Balance During the Pandemic
- In Times of Crisis – Self-Care
- Tips for Effective Email Communication
- Tips for Effective Email Communication with Family and Friends
Need More Support?
If you or your organization needs additional support, GLP can help. Some of our relevant projects include:
- Translating in-person learning experiences to virtual or blended learning experiences
- Facilitating virtual meetings or trainings
- Crafting meetings and processes to help teams work virtually
- Developing leadership and skill-building to strengthen organizations
ASK THE GLP TEAM
Contact Senior Partner Jeanette Romkema today to share a question related to virtual learning assessment, design, facilitation or evaluation.