Mohammad Al Khatib
Freelance consultant: trainer, facilitator, coach and mentor.
Mohammad’s skills and expertise include:
- Extensive experience in development reflected in the numerous skills and the in-depth knowledge acquired throughout the 22 years of working in the civic sector.
- Technical abilities in leading community empowerment programs, given that these programs were multi-dimensional program, which encompasses supervising activities that have a high component of social and economic empowerment as well as household surveys activities.
- In-depth expertise in initiating, conceptualizing, implementing and managing programs in different sectors from community mobilizing, mapping and assessments studies, facilitation national focus groups with local and international organizations, household surveys, community-wide meetings, capacity-building, infrastructure development, feasibility studies, innovative productivity programs, and grants with the ability to supervise and follow up on many fronts at the same time.
- Expert in high level policy formulation and strategic planning in cross-cutting areas. Fully-aware of the role of the non-governmental organizations in the development and decentralization processes.
- In-depth knowledge of all areas in Jordan as well as the social, political, legislative and economic environment in Jordan.
- Proven negotiation and communication skills with the ability to network with diverse partners and private sector.
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and team management.
- Certified Dialogue Education Practitioner (CDET) and facilitator with Global Learning Partners.