Khawla Abu Rayya
Khawla Abu Rayya has more than 10 years experience as a trainer, counselor and psychosocial support provider. She is also a volunteer and social activist in numerous civil society organizations.
Khawla’s main areas of work include:
- Training in gender-based violence, women’s rights, children’s rights, and life skills
- Enhancing the capacities of social workers
- Planning and managing entrepreneurial projects
- Training workers in child-friendly spaces, psychological and social fields
- Researcher in psychological and social subjects (both qualitative and quantitative)
- Psychological social specialist and counselor
- Social psychologist in child-friendly spaces
- Program coordinator and work in guidance programs.