Certified Dialogue Education Practitioners FAQ's
What is a Dialogue Education Practitioner?
Dialogue Education Practitioner certification is intended for those who develop their skills in the principles and practices of Dialogue Education and then apply their learning in their own work settings.
The Dialogue Education Practitioner designation recognizes individuals who have demonstrated their proficiency in Dialogue Education through their own work as learning designers and teachers in varied organizational settings. This professional development designation honors hard work and a commitment to high quality learning designs and teaching. Dialogue Education Practitioners retain their certification for a three-year period, which is renewable every three years.
What are the benefits of my Dialogue Education Practitioner certification?
- You join a select group of colleagues who are on the cutting edge of Dialogue Education teaching and learning around the world;
- You are recognized as a skilled Dialogue Education Practitioner and receive a 3-year certificate, which you can use to highlight your special training;
- You receive a 10% discount on additional GLP courses, and design reviews by someone on the GLP team;
- You receive special notices when GLP introduces new services such as online tutorials, seminars, courses, etc.
- Your name, biography and affiliation is posted on www.globallearningpartners.com.
How can I earn my Dialogue Education Practitioner certification?
- Download an Application;
- Complete GLP’s foundation course, Foundations of Dialogue Education and one of the following other GLP courses: Advanced Learning Design, Learning Evaluation by Design, SURE-Fire Meetings, The Art of Facilitation, Dialogue Education Online, or Dialogue Education Step-by-Step;
- Apply the principles and practices of Dialogue Education in your own work for at least six months;
- Submit an application, including an updated resume, one written reference from a client or workshop participant, and one original learning design which models a Dialogue Education approach; and
- Pay the $125 application fee, which certifies you for three years as a Dialogue Education Practitioner upon notification by GLP.
How do I renew my Dialogue Education Practitioner certification after three years?
1. Complete one or more of the following during your three year certification period:
- Take another Dialogue Education course with GLP;
- Share your research on Dialogue Education and learning with GLP;
- Design and document new courses using Dialogue Education;
- Teach and document courses that use a Dialogue Education approach;
- Write an article for GLP’s blog, Speaking of Dialogue.
2. Submit a renewal form to GLP; and
3. Pay a renewal fee of $75 to receive your renewed certificate, which is good for another three-years.
Get started today by downloading an application